BarnCamp 2015 - UK

Brian Degger

Apr 30, 2015, 1:13:28 PM4/30/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Interested in open source activismetc, BarnCamp near Bristol!

-------------
BarnCamp 2015 is to be put on by HacktionLab in association with Bristol Wireless and FLOSS Manuals. HacktionLab is a semi-regular convergence space where activists interested and/or working in the areas of alternative media, renewable energy, on-line video distribution, free software or any other form of activism that utilises technology can get together and plan how to better harness the technology (or not) to support grass roots social movements.

We’re pleased to announce that BarnCamp will be happening again this year on the 19th, 20th and 21st of June at Highbury Farm, Redbridge, in the Wye Valley.

If you're planning on coming to this year's BarnCamp, please register at https://www.barncamp.org.uk/attendees/new

BarnCamp’s a DIY event and we need your help to make it happen.  We’re looking for any of you that are planning to come and who would be up for helping with any of the following:

* Entertainments: music, films, etc.
* Proposals for workshops
* Facilitators for workshops, plenaries and open spaces.
* Welcome Desk volunteers
* Duty/site managers
* Kitchen helpers
* People to run the kids space (BairnCamp)
* Site crew (to turn up on the 17th or 18th to help set-up and/or stay till the 22nd and help tat down)
* Signage (make some signs for the event and get them put up)

Or anything else you’d like to do.

To volunteer and/or propose workshops, please send an email to barnca...@hacktionlab.org

Looking forward to hearing your offers and suggestions and to seeing you at another great BarnCamp.

By the way, we're sending you this because you signed-up to (and hopefully came to) BarnCamp in 2013.  It's not a mailing list and so you can't unsubscribe, but we promise not to email you again, unless you sign-up up for 2015's event.

--
BarnCamp 2015
19,20,21 June 2015

Brian Degger