Maker Lunch - 31st Aug

Glen Beestone

Aug 4, 2015, 4:34:51 AM8/4/15
to North East Makers
Hi All

Am proposing a "Maker lunch" on 31st August at 1pm
We've done this before, but this is a bank holiday so if you usually miss it due to work this is your chance to get to one

Buy or cook something shareable and bring it along.

Might combine it with some other kind of activirty.
Retro gaming anyone ?

Let me know if you are interested

Regards,

Glen.

Jon Davies

Aug 4, 2015, 6:07:58 AM8/4/15
to North East Makers

Yeah, retro gaming sounds like a good one to combine.

Brian Degger

Aug 30, 2015, 5:41:50 AM8/30/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Your 1 day reminder ;)

Glen

Aug 30, 2015, 5:51:32 AM8/30/15
to north-east-makers

Good call Brian.

I have to go into work in the morning. Am hoping to be along at 1pm

Anyone going to be able to open up if I am delayed ?

Glen

Jon Davies

Aug 30, 2015, 6:31:37 AM8/30/15
to north-east-makers

I'll likely be there all day from the crack of dinner/lunch. I reckon Pye face will be too!