Old PCs available for a couple of hours

Alistair MacDonald

Oct 17, 2016, 10:45:31 AM10/17/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
We have been offered some old PC. Naturally I said thanks, but no
thanks in keeping with our one in one out policy.

If you would like one, sight unseen, and promise to take it away no
matter what, I can grab you one later. Let me know asap. I will be
going to collect other stuff about 6pm.

Alistair

abaxas

Oct 18, 2016, 6:03:12 AM10/18/16
to North East Makers
Define old... and do you need transport?

Alistair MacDonald

Oct 18, 2016, 11:17:42 AM10/18/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
> Define old... and do you need transport?

7 years and older, and no thanks.

I think only 3 were any good. I did bring one that Mark is testing. It
is around the same specification as the others we have so I will keep
it at home for projects.

Alistair

abaxas

Oct 18, 2016, 11:36:22 AM10/18/16
to North East Makers
Damn, probably a bit modern for the retro crowd :(

Alistair MacDonald

Oct 18, 2016, 11:40:10 AM10/18/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I have a couple of P4s as well. I think they are around 12 years old.
They make great room heaters.

Alistair

On 18 October 2016 at 16:36, abaxas <david....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Damn, probably a bit modern for the retro crowd :(

Jon Davies

Oct 18, 2016, 12:36:35 PM10/18/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

If only there was an Altair...

--
Cheers,
Jon.

Alistair MacDonald

Oct 18, 2016, 12:39:01 PM10/18/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I have a Tatung Einstein. It is not available.

Jon Davies

Oct 18, 2016, 1:45:07 PM10/18/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

</brag>