Coffee Lovers

N.S. R

Jul 19, 2016, 4:00:36 PM7/19/16
to North East Makers

I'm looking at putting in a bulk order to buy some Routin 1883 syrups that is predominantly (but not exclusively) used with coffee. If you know what it is then you'll know what I'm talking about.

Currently, I'm looking to buy at least seven bottles (over £50) so as to score for free shipping. Someone is already pooling in for two leaving five - and perhaps at least two too many for me. These bottles are £8.00 each, which is a 20% saving on the £10 bottles from Pumphreys Coffee in the Grainger Market.

For the flavours I want they sell in glass bottles too, which if you have previously invested in a dispenser for the glass bottle you'll not doubt be irate that it doesn't fit the plastic bottles now offered by Pumphreys.

I'm looking at putting in an order around the beginning of next week (commencing 25th July) so you'll have a little time to think about it.

This isn't just limited to syrups from this site, so if there's anything else on there you that will help reach the quota then let me know.

The list (and where I'll be ordering from) is here: http://www.nextdaycoffee.co.uk/syrups/syrup-brands/philibert-routin-1883

-Nick

Jon Davies

Jul 20, 2016, 10:17:45 AM7/20/16
to North East Makers
As previously discussed, put me down for 1x Vanilla and 1x Chocolate syrup bottle :)

Cheers,
Jon.