Induction + Laser cutter

Owen Woods

Jan 18, 2017, 11:59:44 AM1/18/17
to North East Makers
Hey all,

My name is Owen and I've just got round to joining. I was wondering if anybody was able to give me an induction and if possible, training on the laser cutter some time next week (I can be fairly flexible as to when). I've used laser cutters before so I'm familiar with the process.

Regards,

Owen

Iain Yarnall

Jan 18, 2017, 12:16:18 PM1/18/17
to North East Makers
Hi Owen,

If you're in tonight, one of us will be able to give you the members induction.  If not, it can be done at the same time as the laser training.

I might be available one night next week if nobody else can do it.  I'll need to confirm later in the week when I know myself.

Cheers,

Iain.

Benjamin

Jan 30, 2017, 12:42:09 PM1/30/17
to North East Makers
Heya, did you get inducted?
I can give some training tomorrow night if you're around. If you did, and want to do some cutting, it is likely nobody will be using the laser tomorrow (Tues) eve.
Maybe see you then,
-Ben