Birthday Food & Beers

Jon Davies

Jun 23, 2017, 4:18:06 AM6/23/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I might have hit 38 yesterday, and I don't mean MPH :)

Anyone up for food & beers tomorrow evening (Saturday)?  I am thinking of food at 7pm(ish) at Reza (Persian food, 87 Westgate Road) then visiting Split Chimp and then Head of Steam, if we're still up for more beer after kicking out from Split Chimp.

Show of hands for food please :)
--
Cheers,
Jon.

Glen Beestone

Jun 23, 2017, 5:00:01 AM6/23/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

happy birthday !

Will definetly meet for beers later :-)
Not sure about food yet. will confirm later today

Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 at 9:17 AM
From: "Jon Davies" <jon.d...@gmail.com>
To: north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Makers] Birthday Food & Beers

Jon Davies

Jun 23, 2017, 6:43:00 AM6/23/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Mint!

--
Cheers,
Jon.

Alistair MacDonald

Jun 23, 2017, 3:35:44 PM6/23/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I can not commit at the moment but I will let you know tomorrow int he day. Fingers crossed I can make it.

All the best,

  Alistair

On 23 June 2017 at 11:42, Jon Davies <jon.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mint!

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017, 10:00 Glen Beestone, <gl...@technologist.com> wrote:

happy birthday !

Will definetly meet for beers later :-)
Not sure about food yet. will confirm later today

Glen Beestone

Jun 23, 2017, 3:37:55 PM6/23/17
to North East Makers
Sorry I forgot to reply to confirm. Its a yes from me for food

Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

abaxas

Jun 23, 2017, 4:21:47 PM6/23/17
to North East Makers
Happt Birthday you soon to be old fecker!

Jon Davies

Jon Davies

Jun 23, 2017, 4:46:58 PM6/23/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Yay :)

Cheers,
Jon.

Jon Davies

Jun 23, 2017, 4:47:13 PM6/23/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hehe :D

Cheers,
Jon.

David Pye

Chris

Jun 23, 2017, 5:15:56 PM6/23/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Myself and Helen are up for food then beer.

Sent: Friday, 23 June 2017, 21:54
Subject: Re: Re: [Makers] Birthday Food & Beers

Jon Davies

Jon Davies

Jun 23, 2017, 6:07:04 PM6/23/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Yay :)
--
Cheers,
Jon.

Dan Nixon

Jun 24, 2017, 1:55:47 AM6/24/17
to North East Makers
I'd be up for food.

Dan

Jon Davies

Jun 24, 2017, 5:53:09 AM6/24/17
to North East Makers

Six fifty five this morning?!?  Either your still up from Friday, or you've got up early on a Saturday.  Dunno whether to applaud you on both counts or neither %)

Dan Nixon

Jun 24, 2017, 6:25:16 AM6/24/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Heh, still being up from Friday would be a challenge for me.

Dan

Jonathan Powell

Jun 24, 2017, 6:52:09 AM6/24/17
to North East Makers
Happy birthday. Won't be able to make it I'm afraid as already have other plans. Would have liked to though. How inconvenient of you to have a birthday when I already have plans;)

Jon Davies

Jun 24, 2017, 7:43:16 AM6/24/17
to North East Makers
Lol it is sort of a fixed thing, a bit hard to change the date & all that ;)

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017, 11:52 Jonathan Powell, <jonpo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Happy birthday. Won't be able to make it I'm afraid as already have other plans. Would have liked to though. How inconvenient of you to have a birthday when I already have plans;)

Cheers,
Jon.

Jon Davies

Jun 24, 2017, 7:45:56 AM6/24/17
to North East Makers

Table booked for 7pm.  Can meet from say 6pm in the Bodega, anyone up for that?

--
Cheers,
Jon.

Glen Beestone

Jun 24, 2017, 7:48:58 AM6/24/17
to North East Makers
Yep where is the restaurant ?

--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Jon Davies

Jun 24, 2017, 8:33:10 AM6/24/17
to North East Makers

This should get you there:
Reza
87 Westgate Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4AE
0191 221 2500
http://maps.google.com/?cid=14514946767314701794&hl=en&gl=gb

Alistair MacDonald

Jun 24, 2017, 10:47:14 AM6/24/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Looks like I will be finished in a couple of hours so I can meet you at the restaurant. I will drop in to the Bodega on route in case you are running late.

  Alistair

On 24 Jun 2017 13:33, "Jon Davies" <jon.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

This should get you there:
Reza
87 Westgate Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4AE
0191 221 2500
http://maps.google.com/?cid=14514946767314701794&hl=en&gl=gb

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017, 12:48 Glen Beestone, <gl...@technologist.com> wrote:
Yep where is the restaurant ?