Make it Sew

Rosie Bristow

Feb 8, 2016, 4:43:34 AM2/8/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'd love to start teaching at the make it sew Thursdays again for the
next couple of months as I actually have my evenings free. However I
wont be able to make it to the space until about 6.30/7pm because of
work commitments. Would it be possible to share organising the evening
with Tommy (and anyone else who regularly hosts it) so that the space
would be open from 6pm as usual, and then a lesson could start at 7pm?

If this sounds agreeable I'd be up for doing a test run of this, this week.

Let me know what you think!

Rosie x

Tommy

Feb 8, 2016, 6:04:04 AM2/8/16
to North East Makers
Rosie,

That is fine with me. I have been communicating the official start time of "Make it Sew" as 6:30pm but I am normally in the space for 6pm. Happy share organising and opening up with you. For the weeks I cannot make it in, I think you opening by 7pm is fine. I will let you know in advance and we'll just communicate the slightly later opening of the space on this list.

For this week, I'll open up for 6:30pm (probably earlier) and you can begin your lesson at 7pm as planned.

-Tommy