Code Bunnies

Alistair MacDonald

Feb 3, 2016, 12:20:40 PM2/3/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
After the successful Code Club / Campus North event at Halloween they are looking at putting on another event at easter. At the moment it is scheduled for Good Friday (March 25th).

In short is anyone willing and able to help out on the day?

  Alistair

Jon Davies

Feb 4, 2016, 4:43:08 AM2/4/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

I'm rubbish at remembering if Good Friday is a holiday or not, but seems to be.  In that case, I would like to help/participate.  More details available on a Google search??? Gonna go look now...

Tommy

Feb 4, 2016, 7:35:34 AM2/4/16
to North East Makers
I can also help with this.

- Tommy

Alistair MacDonald

Feb 6, 2016, 9:52:26 AM2/6/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

I think we can do this then. Is anyone else willing to throw there hat in the ring?

  Alistair

Alistair MacDonald

Feb 16, 2016, 5:48:15 PM2/16/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

What do you think we should take / do? Something Easter related would be good. They would like some text to put with the signup.

  Alistair

Jon Davies

Feb 27, 2016, 7:43:25 AM2/27/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

I'm bad at inspiration/ides outside of my own perspective.  Bit selfish that way I guess, sorry.  Sometimes a seed or two helps the ideas to flow...

Jon Davies

Mar 18, 2016, 11:00:23 AM3/18/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

So what's the order of ceremony?  Is there I web page of details I can browse?  Would like a time window to put in my calendar.

Tommy

Mar 18, 2016, 12:15:39 PM3/18/16
to North East Makers
Jon,

Some details on Eventbrite:-

Time mentioned is 10:00am - 14:00am.

- Tommy

Jon Davies

Mar 18, 2016, 2:37:45 PM3/18/16
to North East Makers

Ohh I've never been up at 14:00am! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! ;)

Jon Davies

Mar 18, 2016, 2:38:10 PM3/18/16
to North East Makers
Thanks for the quick link BTW! :D