最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Glen Beestone

未読、
2016/12/02 5:19:572016/12/02
To: North East Makers
hi,

Some of you may be interested in this.

Regards

Glen

Dan Nixon

未読、
2016/12/02 6:13:162016/12/02
To: north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Cool, when did Humble start doing book bundles?

May have to pay attention to them again.
Although if it ends up being anything like the game bundles most of them will go unread. I guess for the price it's not a huge issue really.

Dan

Gregory Fenton

未読、
2016/12/02 6:24:062016/12/02
To: north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I have a lot of pdf ebooks on my server. Ask if you want a link.

Greg

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 at 10:19 Glen Beestone <gl...@technologist.com> wrote:
hi,

Some of you may be interested in this.

Regards

Glen

Dan Nixon

未読、
2016/12/02 8:54:362016/12/02
To: north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Possibly interested.

Dan

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 at 11:24 Gregory Fenton <gregor...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a lot of pdf ebooks on my server. Ask if you want a link.

Greg
On 2 Dec 2016 11:13 a.m., "Dan Nixon" <danns...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cool, when did Humble start doing book bundles?

May have to pay attention to them again.
Although if it ends up being anything like the game bundles most of them will go unread. I guess for the price it's not a huge issue really.

Dan

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 at 10:19 Glen Beestone <gl...@technologist.com> wrote:
hi,

Some of you may be interested in this.

Regards

Glen

Gregory Fenton

未読、
2016/12/02 9:05:062016/12/02
To: north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Email sent directly to Dan

Greg

On 2 Dec 2016 1:54 p.m., "Dan Nixon" <danns...@gmail.com> wrote:
Possibly interested.

Dan

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 at 11:24 Gregory Fenton <gregor...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a lot of pdf ebooks on my server. Ask if you want a link.

Greg
On 2 Dec 2016 11:13 a.m., "Dan Nixon" <danns...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cool, when did Humble start doing book bundles?

May have to pay attention to them again.
Although if it ends up being anything like the game bundles most of them will go unread. I guess for the price it's not a huge issue really.

Dan

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 at 10:19 Glen Beestone <gl...@technologist.com> wrote:
hi,

Some of you may be interested in this.