Multi-material Mendel90 (or the heap of junk)

David Pye

Jan 18, 2017, 2:07:06 PM1/18/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've had enough of working on this 3d printer.

I originally intended to 'donate it' to Makerspace once fully working, but it still isn't, and I have lost the time/interest needed to finish it off.

It has a Megatronics v3 board, 3 water-cooled extruders and all the steppers etc.

I did have it printing with 2 of the 3 heads, but now I can't seem to figure out what's the matter.

I'd ideally love someone to take it on and finish it for Makerspace, but if nobody wants to, I'll consider requests for someone to have it for themselves.

Anyone?

David

Gregory Fenton

Jan 18, 2017, 2:59:01 PM1/18/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to take the project over, in fact every time I see it I feel sad that it is not yet complete :(

Put my name down on the list if you would Mr. Pye

Greg

David Pye

Feb 3, 2017, 11:48:19 AM2/3/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com, Greg Fenton
Hi Greg,

You are both top and bottom of the list!

Entirely up to you what you'd rather do with it - work on it in the space or take it over.

I have some code/details as to the firmware issues, which are the current ones...

David