From Maker to Maker - let your voice be heard!

elisabet...@gmail.com

May 25, 2018, 8:08:26 AM5/25/18
to North East Makers

Dear Makers, Hackers, Tinkerers, ….!

I need your help: I’ve been a Maker for many years and am now doing research on the Maker Movement. I’ve prepared a survey that I’m sending to all Makerspaces in Germany, Austria and the UK. It would help me a lot if you could take a few minutes to answer the questions. I want to capture as many voices as possible to get a detailed picture of us!

Here’s the survey: https://makermovement.limequery.org/177692?lang=en

Thank you!!

Elisabeth

PhD student
School of Interdisciplinary Studies
University of Glasgow
Rutherford/McCowan Building
Crichton University Campus
Dumfries DG1 4ZL
http://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/interdisciplinary/

E:  e.lo...@research.gla.ac.uk

Alistair MacDonald

May 25, 2018, 8:19:16 AM5/25/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elisabeth,

Just a warning that we are suffering from research fatigue at the moment. We get quite a lot of requests for input to various papers and projects. Some may find time to complete your survey but please do not be offended if not.

All the best,

  Alistair