Maplin Stock Clearance

Mark Williams

Mar 8, 2018, 9:28:33 AM3/8/18
to North East Makers
As we all know Maplin is in administration just a update all stock is now at 5 or 10% off listed price

Gregory Marler

Mar 8, 2018, 10:39:49 AM3/8/18
to North East Makers
I'm terrible at following news, thanks!

Website says everything at least 10% off. So closer to Amazon/online-only prices. :)

Glen Beestone

Mar 8, 2018, 10:58:19 AM3/8/18
to north-east-makers
Is the shop still open or are these online prices only ?

Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Mark Williams

Mar 8, 2018, 11:09:54 AM3/8/18
to North East Makers
In store and online

Jon Davies

Mar 10, 2018, 6:18:51 AM3/10/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Greg that's what I thought too. :)  I'm waiting longer to see the prices drop a lot further.  My inner hyena/vulture is stirring...

Cheers,
Jon.

Alistair MacDonald

Mar 10, 2018, 12:27:10 PM3/10/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if we should suggest we are interested in bulk buying the remaining components, connectors and cable closer to the end. The kind of things Jo Public would not buy. I am thinking a silly low price in exchange for getting them cleared quickly.

It is a shame to see them go but I rarely visited. I guess was partly the issue.

  Alistair

David Pye

Mar 10, 2018, 1:19:04 PM3/10/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Popped in today - SOME things are 50% off (in particular cables/wire etc.)

Project boxes are too.

Lots of other stuff 10-20% off (and still more expensive than amazon).

Agree with your suggestion :)

On Thursday, 8 March 2018 14:28:33 UTC, Mark Williams wrote:
As we all know Maplin is in administration just a update all stock is now at 5 or 10% off listed price

Cheers,
Jon.

Chris

Alistair MacDonald

Mar 15, 2018, 12:01:57 PM3/15/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I had a look in today and the shop is still well stocked. I got a few half price project boxes but most stuff is still only 10% off.

  Alistair