Half Term Activity / Materials Wanted

traingua...@gmail.com

May 21, 2015, 6:24:59 AM5/21/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Below is details of a TWAM event at South Shields Museum next week. It may be a chance to offload unwanted junk.

Regards

Paul

Hi everyone,

I am in need of your junk.  On Tuesday next week @ SSMAG there will be a Junk boat building family craft activity. If you have toilet paper or paper towel rolls, card board boxes, shoe boxes, old toys, bits of plastic, rope, string, egg cartons, cereal boxes, I don’t care, if it can be cut, glued or taped I will take it!

Please drop off at SSMAG, or  I may be able to pick it up if it is not too heavy.

Thanks

Leslie

Leslie Palanker-Jermyn

Tyne & Wear Archives & Museums
Assistant Learning Officer, North and South Tyneside
South Shields Museum and Arbeia Roman fort
0191 211 5599

Extension 24046