Film night this thursday

Glen Beestone

Apr 28, 2015, 5:43:26 AM4/28/15
to North East Makers
There’s no 3D Thursday or Make it Sew this week so, as a social and a post Makerfaire get together we’re having a film night on Thursday.

This will take place in the machine room
All Members welcome. Bring snacks and drinks,  We’ll probably order pizzas on the night too

The main workshop and PC lab will still be useable for anyone wanting to come in to work on projects. The laser will be out of use on the night due to it's location.
Smaller power tools can be taken ahead of time from the machine room into the main workshop if you want to use them.

The support feature will start at 7pm, The main film starts 8pm and will finish around 9:30pm

Please come in via  the side door. The front door will be locked

For full details see the posters in the space over the next couple of days .

Could people please lend a hand tidying both rooms ahead of this event. There's  lot of stuff just been dumped after Makerfaire

thanks,

Glen

Glen Beestone

Apr 29, 2015, 7:41:26 AM4/29/15
to north-east-makers

Curtain is back up. Projector nstalled and tested. Wall cleared.

Still need people to muck in and  help clear the place up though to get seating in there

Glen

Jon Davies

Apr 29, 2015, 8:32:30 AM4/29/15
to north-east-makers
I'm in tonight and can help.  Not doing the Laser tonight seeing as it had a clean at the weekend.

Glen Beestone

Apr 30, 2015, 1:26:49 PM4/30/15
to north-east-makers

Reminder reminder reminder

:-)

David Pye

Apr 30, 2015, 2:23:04 PM4/30/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Alas I am working the night shift...

Enjoy :-)

Jon Davies

Apr 30, 2015, 7:20:12 PM4/30/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Shame! Twas Good.

Alistair MacDonald

May 1, 2015, 3:34:48 AM5/1/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Although I was slightly disappointed at the lack of singing along with the sing along.

  Alistair

Jon Davies

May 1, 2015, 9:39:53 AM5/1/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
No words nor bouncing ball...though that wouldn't have got me singing either.  Maybe double beer portions would!

Alistair MacDonald

May 1, 2015, 9:52:03 AM5/1/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Okay. Next time I will find the subtitled sing along version. Yes, you can drink twice as much if you do so.

  Alistair

Jon Davies

May 1, 2015, 12:05:46 PM5/1/15
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com