VHoD - Reserators, Amp and Tape deck

will McElderry

Jun 18, 2017, 5:55:52 AM6/18/17
to North East Makers

Hi All,

I have the following which are free to a good home, failing that they're going in the skip next weekend:

  • 2x Zalman Reserator (v1), including cpu heatsink and vga block, various lengths of silicone tubing. (pic)
  • 1x Sony TC-206SD Tape deck, nicely made tape loading mechanism, multi-pos switches and dials  (pic)
  • 1x Leak Stereo 30 plus audio amplifier (pic)
NB: Pics are of similar products found on line, not the exact items you will receive.
If there is interest in anything I'll plug it in and see if anything happens, but can't guarantee correct function.

I can drop off to places in the vicinity of Newcastle and surrounds.

If you're interested post below and I'll email directly to discuss.

W.

Glen Beestone

Jun 21, 2017, 10:59:14 AM6/21/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

hi Will

if you've had no other takers i'd be intersted it the Amp please

Glen

Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 at 10:55 AM
From: "will McElderry" <wi...@mcelderry.com>
To: "North East Makers" <north-ea...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Makers] VHoD - Reserators, Amp and Tape deck

StevenQ-NE-UK

Jun 23, 2017, 6:44:39 AM6/23/17
to North East Makers
Hi Will,

I'll give the tape deck a new home unless it already has one

thanks

Steve