已查看 16 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Drew Watson

未读,
2015年3月18日 13:04:592015/3/18
收件人 Makerspace
Hi again guys, I'm looking at getting a hand wood carving set, to do some fine relief work, but I'm not sure what to buy. I'm looking to get a relatively cheap kit and was wondering if any of you guys had any recommendations?

Sent from Mailbox

Glen Beestone

未读,
2015年3月25日 07:41:302015/3/25
收件人 North East Makers
always thought it would be useful to have a vertical disk sander at the space

this looks like a very simple way to make it happen.

Anyone got an old Angle gringer they no longer need ? WeE could add a speed controller too

Glen

Mick b

未读,
2015年3月28日 18:25:302015/3/28
收件人 north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I  can get  one  for the  group  cheap     I,ll  get back to you on that  glen
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子