Maker Space birthday

Gregory Fenton

Jul 20, 2016, 10:10:07 AM7/20/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I am heading in now with a few cans to celebrate the Space's birthday party.

I should be there for around 5pm.

Hope to see you all there tonight :)

Greg

Jon Davies

Jul 20, 2016, 10:15:41 AM7/20/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
APB!!!
Tesco at the back of Grainger Market (may be any Tesco?) are doing 3x4 500ml cans for a tenner at the moment!  I know for certain that it covers John Smith's (bah!), Abbot Ale (yum) and Speckled Hen (hurrah!), but may include others too.

I've dumped cans at Maker Space at dinner time on the couch. NE TOUCHE PAS! ;)

I may grab a pizza en route back to the Space at about 6pm.  REMEMBER: City Takeaway does 'Happy Hour' <=7pm on Pizza and other food.  Get in.

Cheers,
Jon.