2418 CNC info for Stu.

abaxas

Aug 17, 2017, 12:05:39 PM8/17/17
to North East Makers

Stuart Wheater

Aug 19, 2017, 3:04:15 AM8/19/17
to North East Makers
Order placed.

Stuart

abaxas

Aug 19, 2017, 9:31:07 AM8/19/17
to North East Makers
When it comes tell me and I'll put together a little pack of endmills/drills for you to play with. Saves you having to wait weeks to get them from china.

On Saturday, 19 August 2017 08:04:15 UTC+1, Stuart Wheater wrote:
Order placed.

Stuart

David Pye

Aug 21, 2017, 10:10:15 AM8/21/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
How much did you both pay for shipping?

The only price I can find is 60USD for UK shipping :-O

abaxas

Stuart Wheater

Aug 22, 2017, 4:47:33 AM8/22/17
to North East Makers