Smoke Machine

Jon Davies

Aug 14, 2017, 10:47:51 AM8/14/17
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
Anyone got the sort of smoke machine that won't trigger smoke alarms?  (Yes, some still do...)  Can I borrow it for a few days?  It'll live at, and be used at Maker Space.
--
Cheers,
Jon.

Jonathan Powell

Aug 15, 2017, 1:48:57 PM8/15/17
to North East Makers
I've got a smoke machine. The type that takes a fluid that it heats up. Don't know if that is the sort that doesn't set smoke alarms off. You would be welcome to borrow it but I'm not in Newcastle until the bank holiday weekend.

Jon Davies

Aug 15, 2017, 3:20:14 PM8/15/17
to North East Makers
Cool, just asking a few people (you and glen up to now) to see if they can bring one in, hoping one of you are able :)

On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 at 18:48 Jonathan Powell <jonpo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've got a smoke machine. The type that takes a fluid that it heats up. Don't know if that is the sort that doesn't set smoke alarms off. You would be welcome to borrow it but I'm not in Newcastle until the bank holiday weekend.

Cheers,
Jon.

Jonathan Powell

Aug 18, 2017, 10:52:19 AM8/18/17
to North East Makers
Yep I will bring it in and you can try it out. I won't be back in Newcastle for a another week though.

Jon Davies

Aug 18, 2017, 5:23:19 PM8/18/17
to North East Makers

Ah no worries. :)

On Fri, 18 Aug 2017, 15:52 Jonathan Powell <jonpo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yep I will bring it in and you can try it out. I won't be back in Newcastle for a another week though.

Cheers,
Jon.

Jon Davies

Aug 20, 2017, 3:56:16 PM8/20/17