The Geek Club Newcastle

Laird of Bandrum

Feb 2, 2016, 1:29:20 PM2/2/16
to North East Makers
Hi All

There is a Geek Club which is part of the New Friends website if anyone interested take a look at the link below.

Regards

Paul

Jon Davies

Feb 3, 2016, 6:22:14 AM2/3/16
to North East Makers

Yet another element of our city I've never ever seen before! Looks well organised.

Glen Beestone

Feb 3, 2016, 8:07:59 AM2/3/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
we should invite them along to a welcome wednesday,

Glen

Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 at 11:22 AM
From: "Jon Davies" <jon.d...@gmail.com>
To: "North East Makers" <north-ea...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Makers] The Geek Club Newcastle

Laird of Bandrum

Feb 3, 2016, 8:52:38 AM2/3/16
to North East Makers
I will have a look at dates on geek club calander  and post a welcome wednesday invite. Any prefered dates

Glen Beestone

Feb 3, 2016, 10:17:06 AM2/3/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com, North East Makers
not that i know of. any wednesday should be fine really

Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2016 at 1:52 PM
From: "Laird of Bandrum" <traingua...@gmail.com>

To: "North East Makers" <north-ea...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Makers] Re: The Geek Club Newcastle