Random black friday offer.

abaxas

Nov 25, 2016, 10:37:26 AM11/25/16
to North East Makers
Something a bit different.

Buy something from http://stores.ebay.co.uk/abx-labs
Add what you bought in a message on this thread.
I'll donate every above cost price to the makerspace.

Eg

You buy a RFID kit for 2.99. Profit is 82p.

You buy 2x RFID kids for 5.98. Profit is ~£2.50

Offer will run until Monday morning when I wake up :P

If there is something you need, I might also have it in my own stocks or it's in the 'maker faire' stock.

David

abaxas

Nov 25, 2016, 10:43:06 AM11/25/16
to North East Makers
Damn typo - I'll donate everything above cost price to the makerspace.

abaxas

Nov 30, 2016, 11:53:12 AM11/30/16
to North East Makers
I'm a bit said no-one took me up on this :(

Just could have had 'chinese price' on everything and delivered to the makerspace a couple of days later.

Saying that, my buy 2 of everything get 1 free I did on twitter went down well.

Alistair MacDonald

Nov 30, 2016, 12:51:34 PM11/30/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com

I think the issue was that no one really needed anything at the time. If you want people to impulse buy you just need to wave them in front of people. :-)

  Alistair

Jon Davies

Dan Nixon

Dec 2, 2016, 6:11:34 AM12/2/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I did have a quick look but wasn't in need of anything at the time.
There were a couple of tempting things.

Dan