Tip trip

David Pye

Aug 20, 2016, 6:23:04 PM8/20/16
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com, Makerspa...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm planning on making a tip-trip from Makerspace early on next week (likely Mon/Tues) to remove some of the junk that has piled up on the Hack Or Die shelves.

Specifically, I am planning to take:

The pile of corrugated cardboard by the back door.
The plastic housing things underneath the corrugated cardboard by the back door.
The wooden pallet base the milling machine stand came on - it has been there since the stand arrived, and hasn't been used.
Empty 'generic' plastic housings and half dismantled/useless-appearing stuff from Hack or die shelves (mostly the lower shelf or so).

If there is something anybody specifically wants me NOT to take from the above, please either take it away (ideally), or let me know (if you can't!)

Cheers

David

Jon Davies

Aug 21, 2016, 3:44:20 AM8/21/16
to makerspa...@googlegroups.com, north-ea...@googlegroups.com

Thanks David, glad to see the back of all that stuff.  If you need a hand (time of day/day of week permitting), glad to help.

Cheers,
Jon.