Saturday 05/05/18 opening - 12noon to 6pm

Stuart Wheater

May 4, 2018, 1:39:18 AM5/4/18
to North East Makers
It is my intention to open Maker Space for members on Saturday 5th May from 12noon until 6pm.

- Stuart

Jon Davies

May 4, 2018, 4:49:28 AM5/4/18
to north-ea...@googlegroups.com
I suspect I'll be coding Tent Bling 300, should be in by 3pm :)

On Fri, 4 May 2018, 06:39 Stuart Wheater, <stuart....@gmail.com> wrote:
It is my intention to open Maker Space for members on Saturday 5th May from 12noon until 6pm.

- Stuart

Cheers,
Jon.

abaxas

May 4, 2018, 2:51:06 PM5/4/18
to North East Makers
An interesting choice of esp8285 devices you have there.......

Stuart Wheater

May 5, 2018, 6:48:37 AM5/5/18
to North East Makers
I was resisting temptation, but that esp8285 device (ESP-M3) may be just what I need.
Small and simple, big challenge may be to reprogram it.

Stuart

PS: Maker Space is now open.