accumulate in nools

Tomasz Krzywicki

Sep 9, 2013, 1:50:10 AM9/9/13
to no...@googlegroups.com
I am Drools user but quite excited with current development of nools especially since I started to play with node.js on the side.
In drools I found extremely useful *accumulate* keyword and I am wondering if there is something like this already in the nools.

I understand that *accumulate* convenience function and could be eventually implemented by using some external counter object
but having it in the toolkit makes a code way more cleaner and maybe there is something already in the pipeline ;)

Thanks.

tk

Douglas Martin

Sep 9, 2013, 10:07:30 AM9/9/13
to no...@googlegroups.com
Currently there is not native support for these types of helpers however we are planning support for some of those convenience methods like from, collect, accumulate etc.

-Doug

DanielC

May 30, 2014, 8:25:51 AM5/30/14
to no...@googlegroups.com
Sorry if I'm bumping this thread, but I was wondering where this is standing at the moment?

If accumulate is not available yet, what would be the right nools way, in the interim ?

Thank you,

Daniel