crash on running process twice

Brian Thibault

Dec 27, 2013, 5:22:23 PM12/27/13
to no...@googlegroups.com
This may be a bug / feature request, but if I try to run the same command twice while the first one is running I get

Error: Flow with Test already defined

Is there a way for the client to control this ? Or do we need to a patch.

Thanks

Douglas Martin

Dec 30, 2013, 12:21:55 PM12/30/13
to no...@googlegroups.com
Do you have an example?

Brian Thibault

Dec 30, 2013, 3:34:07 PM12/30/13
to no...@googlegroups.com
I can email you a demo privately , but basically I'm triggering a job running 20,000 facts against a rule set via http call - something like

localhost.com/rule-job?jobno=1234  ... If hit enter twice or refresh before the first job is finished, the whole thing crashes.

This pulls all the facts from the db and runs them against the rules

Generally what I have to do is:

session.match().then(
function() {
console.log('Rule matching done.');
        session.dispose();
nools.deleteFlow(flow);
next();
}
);

If I don't destroy the flow then app crashes on the second run with the same error.

Let me know if you need more details.