Finding info on using .nokogiri files within Sinatra views

rbooth

Mar 22, 2014, 4:02:11 AM3/22/14
to nokogi...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

I'm having a hard time finding any docs or examples of using .nokogiri files with Sinatra views.  I inherited an application where the author has utilized Nokogiri for his Sinatra views.  I've had no luck tracking down any documentation on this.  I'm curious if anyone had any recommendations for getting up to speed on this.  I want to be able to add logic to these views files, but standard ruby logic is breaking things.  I'm just trying to figure out what I can and can't do within the views file itself.  I worked around my issues in my actually app, but I think it would be cleaner in the view itself.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Randy

Matthew Kaufman

Mar 23, 2014, 3:33:28 PM3/23/14
to nokogi...@googlegroups.com
This actually sounds pretty awesome.  I haven't seen documentation on this though.