Nonexisting javascript inclusion on nokogiri.org

Hanno Böck

Apr 26, 2018, 8:18:12 PM4/26/18
to nokogi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The nokogiri.org webpage tries to include code from googlecode.com:
<script
src="//crypto-js.googlecode.com/svn/tags/3.1.2/build/rollups/md5.js"></script>

Google Code has been shut down a while ago so this will not work and
just give a 404 error.

--
Hanno Böck
https://hboeck.de/

mail/jabber: ha...@hboeck.de
GPG: FE73757FA60E4E21B937579FA5880072BBB51E42

Mike Dalessio

Apr 27, 2018, 11:27:10 AM4/27/18
to nokogiri-talk
Hi,

Thanks for reporting this. We're using an old version of an Octopress theme which is likely why this is happening. It doesn't seem to be breaking anything, and since I've got a reboot of the site in progress that uses mkdocs, I'm going to leave it as it is for a bit longer.

Thanks for your patience, and for letting us know.

-m