Incompatible Library Version

SL

Jul 12, 2016, 6:49:09 PM7/12/16
to nokogiri-talk
I'm trying to start a server for my rails application. I'm fairly new to Rails but I have done this before. I recently upgraded to Ruby 2.3.1, and when I run "rails server", this message appears:

/Users/me/RubyWorkspace/app/vendor/bundle/gems/nokogiri-1.6.8/lib/nokogiri.rb:32:in `require': incompatible library version - /Users/me/RubyWorkspace/app/vendor/bundle/gems/nokogiri-1.6.8/lib/nokogiri/nokogiri.bundle (fatal)

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with libxml2, libxslt, and libiconv configuration, but nothing seems to work. How can I fix this issue?

Sayth Renshaw

Jul 13, 2016, 3:57:10 AM7/13/16
to nokogiri-talk
This SO answer may provide your answer.