How to display content on webpage

Calder Pegden

Oct 31, 2016, 8:00:57 AM10/31/16
to nokogiri-talk
Hello,

I'm trying to make a simple web page for personal use where I can display multiple different tables and graphs taken from sites like realclearpolitics.com and fivethirtyeight.com. I've been able to pull information using a simple .rb file but am unsure how to procede in regards to loading this information into the HTML so that it can be displayed on my webpage.

If anyone can point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

Mike Dalessio

Oct 31, 2016, 8:04:25 AM10/31/16
to nokogiri-talk

Hi,

The question you're asking is likely to involve things far beyond the scope of nokogiri, as most charts are rendered with the help of JavaScript, and at that point you're likely reverse-engineering code.

Perhaps a more general mailing list would be more suitable for this question?