Please release a RC for 1.6.2

José Tomás Albornoz

Dec 26, 2013, 4:41:54 PM12/26/13
to nokogi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nokogiri Team!

I'm suffering a lot from the memory leak in nokogiri 1.6.1 under jruby when using a sax parser (github issue #998).
It would also be cool to have github issue #741.

It would be awesome if you could do that :)

Thanks, and merry christmas!

Chris Heald

Feb 13, 2014, 5:30:29 AM2/13/14
to nokogi...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to second this. In particular, https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/commit/2e2b204804108c5c53284bb48cf6c06ac553d120 is of particular interest to me. It's part of the 1.6.1 tag, but it's not in the 1.6.1 gem.

Max Felsher

Feb 24, 2014, 1:23:03 PM2/24/14
to nokogi...@googlegroups.com
Thirding. Windows 64-bit should be supported with https://github.com/sparklemotion/nokogiri/commit/44070550faf9110baf4c49a07cac8d301479af28, and it'd be great to have that available.

Michael Klein

Mar 31, 2014, 6:05:08 PM3/31/14
to nokogi...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I think there enough JRuby fixes (both in terms of speed and consistent cross-JRuby/CRuby behavior) that a 1.6.2 RC/release would be great. I know the Hydra Repository Framework[1] is waiting on that for full JRuby compatibility.

Michael

Mike Dalessio

Mar 31, 2014, 6:47:23 PM3/31/14
to nokogiri-talk

We're going to push an RC release in the next day or two. Apologies for the delay.

Carl Zulauf

Apr 4, 2014, 9:47:00 PM4/4/14
to nokogi...@googlegroups.com
Was this released? Not seeing it on rubygems, and without a gemspec not sure how to install the 1.6.2.beta.2 tag in a way that can be managed by bundler.