App not loading in browser (error: "this site is under development")

holonx2

Dec 5, 2012, 11:24:47 AM12/5/12
to node...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm getting a rather strange error, after updating the code. When I load my app (http://waysphere.nodester.com/) the page fails to load, and I get this strange page titled "This site is under development".

Does anyone know what this is about? I've not seen this before. I have been updating the code on a new machine, but I made several successful updates before getting this error.

I would be very greatful for any advice anyone may have!

Thank you,

Chris.

holonx2

Dec 6, 2012, 7:00:51 AM12/6/12
to node...@googlegroups.com
More information: yesterday it came back up online, without me doing anything - and now it's down again (same error). Perhaps this is problem is Nodester-side?

Best Regards,
Chris.