ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host fatal: Could not read from remote repository.

Corey Clark

Mar 14, 2013, 1:49:29 PM3/14/13
to node...@googlegroups.com
I have been working with an app for a few days and last night I started having issues pushing updates to the app git.  On the first few attempts of calling

git push origin master

the CLI would just stall/hang... it would never return from the command or show any feedback.

After stopping and restarting the push a few times I now the following error

I have tried the following:
Resent my rsa key in my nodester account
Deleted App, Recreated app (but now I cant push my code to it)
Tried adding nodester remote to different git repo and push from there

None of these things have helped, any idea on what I could be doing wrong? Or how I could get this functioning again?

Corey Clark

Mar 17, 2013, 9:03:54 PM3/17/13
to node...@googlegroups.com
Just in case someone else comes across this same problem.  I am now able to push mode code to my nodester git repos and I didnt do anything.... so apparently it was a problem on nodesters side