commercial brazil!

Fernando dos santos

Jul 3, 2013, 9:06:15 PM7/3/13
to node...@googlegroups.com
I've a question related to a commercial use of Nodester.
I want to launch a hosting NodeJS platform in brazil, and want
to add paid features.
So, it is possible to use your open source project ?

Kevin Isom

Jul 3, 2013, 9:19:03 PM7/3/13
to node...@googlegroups.com
Take in mind that nodester hasn't been updated in almost a year and it's not under active development. It was purchased and "killed" by appfog. However it is licensed under the AGPL which means do what you want but you have to have the source code available to download.
As far as my understanding you should be fine using this as a service, but then I'm no lawyer.

Cheers
Kevin