git and ssh: ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

Wade

Feb 20, 2012, 5:26:34 AM2/20/12
to nodester
I had everything working just fine a week or two ago, but now I'm
getting this error whenever I try to push to nodester:

I tried re-setting the ssh key, since that seemed logical (maybe
nodester had lost it?), but that didn't seem to work at all.

Any thoughts/help?

Chris Matthieu

Feb 20, 2012, 9:25:15 AM2/20/12
to node...@googlegroups.com
There was an issue on our side.  Please try it again...

-Chris

Parth Thakkar

Mar 1, 2013, 10:14:28 AM3/1/13
to node...@googlegroups.com, ch...@matthieu.us
Is the problem still not resolved? I am still facing the same problem. Besides this, I am also not able to login. Whenever I attempt to login, the page doesn't respond at all. Hope things get in order soon.

Corey Clark

Mar 14, 2013, 11:29:32 AM3/14/13
to node...@googlegroups.com
I am having this same issue now... App was working fine a few days ago and was able to push and make changes without any problems.  I can still access the apps info through the CLI (start, stop, logs, etc) but I can not push any updates to the nodester git.

At first on the git push origin master, it would just hang, but now it is returning this error? Any ideas of what the issue is, or how I might go about solving this?