End-to-End Encryption for Node.js and S3

Mikkel Wilson

Apr 3, 2018, 4:29:04 PM4/3/18
to nodejs
Hey Folks,

I needed super secure cloud storage for another project I’m working on, but privacy is important and the core technology is wide applicable so I thought I’d offer it as a service. It works just like the regular S3 libraries for node.js but adds end-to-end encryption of all content and metadata (size, filename, etc) to preserve privacy and provide authenticity. You can get the node module here: https://www.npmjs.com/package/oblivious and read how it works here: https://www.oblivious.io/howitworks

Questions / Comments / Feedback are most welcome. Contact me at mikkel [at] oblivious [dot] io if you want to try it out.

Happy hacking!

Mikkel