how do i make sure my audi stop even i load another view from the server with node.js

bello hargbola

Aug 16, 2017, 2:24:34 AM8/16/17
to nodejs
Guys i need your help wtih this

Viktor Karpov

Aug 18, 2017, 3:57:06 AM8/18/17
to nodejs
Hey Bello,

Hope you're doing well! Actually, I'm not sure I understand what you're asking about. Is it HTML5 audio and stop event? (In this case, I can't see how it deals with Node.js)  Or maybe you're asking about how to stop processing the request if the client (browser) breaks the connection, e.g. a user goes to another page. I don't know.

Anyway, can you elaborate this? And maybe add some code which you're struggling with.