Query Regarding Node JS

Krishan Gandhi

Feb 16, 2015, 5:53:29 AM2/16/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,

I want to implement video chat for java website,android app and ios app and also want to maintain history as well, can I do this with Node js, if yes please give me brief outline like how can I implement this?

Thanks,
Krishan

Peter Rust

Feb 17, 2015, 10:05:01 AM2/17/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Krishan,

The first thing that comes to mind is the open-source stack under &yet's Talky video chat called Otalk. The standard they're using is WebRTC (more info at SimpleWebRTC).

Here are a few other OTalk links that may be helpful:

-- peter

Ryan Schmidt

Feb 17, 2015, 2:55:11 PM2/17/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com

On Feb 16, 2015, at 4:53 AM, Krishan Gandhi wrote:

> I want to implement video chat for java website,android app and ios app and also want to maintain history as well, can I do this with Node js, if yes please give me brief outline like how can I implement this?

I don't know what a "Java website" is, but sure, you can write whatever code in node you want to. I cannot give you an outline or other suggestions for such a vague and open-ended question. You'll probably have to put in considerable effort researching your options and trying things out.