Official Node.js client for DNSimple API v2

Anthony Eden

Sep 13, 2016, 4:00:11 PM9/13/16
to nodejs
I just published a blog post announcing our new, official Node.js API client for the DNSimple API v2: https://blog.dnsimple.com/2016/09/announcing-nodejs-api-client/ - the client is open source so you can take a look at the code from beginning to end.

It's been quite a while since I've written JavaScript code seriously, so I made a point to examine some existing Node.js client libraries for other APIs before starting. Turns out JavaScript has gotten quite a big facelift since I last worked in it. Promises took a bit of time to get my head around, but in general I've found the ES6 changes really make developing JS code easier on the hands and eyes. More about this in the blog post. :-)

Happy hacking!

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden