ZebroGaMQ: Communication Middleware for Mobile Gaming based on RabbitMQ and Node.js

Gabriel Adgeg

Apr 10, 2012, 9:16:36 AM4/10/12
to nodejs
Our team has created a communication middleware for mobile gaming
called
ZebroGaMQ(*), within the TOTEM research project for Mobile Mixed
Reality
Games(**).
ZebroGaMQ is based on RabbitMQ, and its JavaScript part is based on
Node.js.
It provides an easy and reliable way to publish and consume messages
in the
context of mobile multiplayer games.
A prototypical game involves:

* A Python server (using pika library)
* Android applications (using rabbitmq client for Java)
* JavaScript applications (using Node.js and its amqp library)
* Java J2SE applications (using rabbitmq client for Java)

Here are the features of ZebroGaMQ:

* Clients of ZebroGaMQ don't have to handle the low-level details
of message reception.
They just need to define a behaviour on the consumption of these
messages.
* Game instances management is provided. You can create several
instances of a game,
and let players use those instances in parallel.

ZebroGaMQ is available on GitHub: https://github.com/simatic/ZebroGaMQ

I'm the developer of the JavaScript part and so I am the only one in
my team
who can receive your questions and your feedback on ZebroGaMQ for
JavaScript.
As I will be soon working for another company, I won't be able to
ensure the
support for a long time. But right now, I welcome all your feedback
with pleasure!

Regards,

Gabriel Adgeg

vidya pasupuleti

Nov 14, 2017, 12:58:39 PM11/14/17
to nodejs

Frigate Games is a games development studio. We have launched a game called Shark Angry Attack On the Humans at Beach-HD 2017. Play store link is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.svg.hungryattacksharksimulation&hl=en