strip-bom/index.js Syntax error unexpected token >

lionel huart

Nov 6, 2016, 1:31:34 AM11/6/16
to nodejs

Hi
In a local project i use gulp  browsersync and don't work ( my local port number is ok but not he port number define by browserSync )
In the same time
---i have close usersession without stop gulp task .....
 --I install before test a antivirus software for web ( can detect browsersync has a virus ?  ) .

Here the steps i have done
---I disabled all the web antivirus software  ( on the browser i use )
---delete the node_module and use npm clean ( for clean cache)
---resintall the npm

I think a ajvascript preprocessor  must be active since i don't have the syntax that the Error MEassage show !

Here the capturescreen of the Syntax error message .

THank's for any help

Emanuele DelBono

Nov 6, 2016, 5:12:44 PM11/6/16
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Which version of nodejs are you using?
Older versions of node don't recognise the arrow function syntax.

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/