Creating Invoice Generator in Node.

Oluwaseyi Ayodele

May 22, 2017, 12:12:48 PM5/22/17
to nodejs
Hi Everyone, I want to create an Invoice Generator with node.js and also want to store the data in Mysql database. Don't know how to go about it. Please i need help. Thanks ahead.

in...@konstankino.com

May 30, 2017, 2:08:39 PM5/30/17
to nodejs
Hi Oluwaseyi,
I hope all is well. If you still interested in this idea of writing invoice generator with node and MySQL I have some ideas for you. Please email me so we can talk in more details.
Thank you.

Best,
Bogdan

sathesh seetharaman

May 31, 2017, 12:51:51 PM5/31/17
to nodejs
Hi Bogdan,
Greetings!
I'm also trying to create an Invoice Generator. Please let me know if you can help me this.

Thanks & Regards
Sathesh

Kelsey Dawes

Jun 1, 2017, 2:19:03 PM6/1/17
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Always check if substack has already written something like it.

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

Oluwaseyi Ayodele

Jun 7, 2017, 12:31:44 AM6/7/17
to nodejs
How do I send you a mail. Can't view your email address.

Oluwaseyi Ayodele

Jun 7, 2017, 12:31:48 AM6/7/17
to nodejs
Ok. Thanks to you all