Remote Windows Service Management

Vidyabhushan Panchamukhi

Jul 3, 2016, 12:55:54 PM7/3/16
to nodejs
Hi there,

I am new to Node JS. I am working in a company where most of server management is done manually. So I am planning to use Express JS and Node JS to do few basic activities like knowing the status of windows services, starting and stopping the services.

Is it feasible to do this kind of server management using Node JS? If so, Is there any package which I can use to fulfill my requirement?

Thanks in advance

duncup

Jul 6, 2016, 11:10:10 PM7/6/16
to nodejs
These requirements can use the cmd command.
Maybe you just need to execute cmd with a package?
But as server management, you may need is a bat file.
I hope that helps.

在 2016年7月4日星期一 UTC+8上午12:55:54,Vidyabhushan Panchamukhi写道: