Newbie Question about node.js

juan...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2016, 5:06:36 PM8/3/16
to nodejs
Hi all.

I'm actually working in a project in my university about a html webpage with buttons, the objective is with each click can change a number displaying in a 7-seven display led via a beaglebone black board.

i'm get work the webpage changing the number in the html page but i'm actually stuck in the web application, it is known who beaglebone black has a node.js library name bonescript (var b = require('bonescript')) but i can't make work with the node.js and the html page, i'd find many tutorials about it but always get the same uncaught error "module name 'beagleboard' has not been loaded yet for context _. use ([])", i'd use ([]) as suggests but have another error with missing js file.

The beagleboard has OS Debian Wheezy, i've installed node.js v0.10, v0.12 and v6 and npm, also i've installed bonescript but fails at install, maybe the problem has to be an unclean install and a clean install can solve because in the tutorials always work the bonescript apps like http://myroboticadventure.blogspot.cl/2014/06/using-javascript-with-bonescript-to.html

Also i'd joint the files i'm working for it has any errors on it (maybe in the variable numbers in node.js, as also the explorer throws an error)

Waiting the response and thanks in Advance

Juan Pablo Arancibia.
index_demo.html
server.js
node.js