how to define router in this situation

levi...@luxartech.com

Mar 1, 2017, 2:24:47 AM3/1/17
to nodejs
I am not experienced with web and node.js development.  I encounter a problem that i am not clear how to solve it, and need your help

I need to implement:
(1) display real-time information from client requests, and data quantity is small. Angular.js and SPA is enough to deal with
(2) display historical information from client requests, and data is large. I am not sure whether it's more feasible to specifically deal with other than Angular.js and SPA.
(3) REST interfaces to fetch json data. both for tests and verification.

Question:
so here requests are passed to different routers. For example, client requests for real-time information are passed to AngularJS router.
REST requests are transferred to router for RESTs, and requests for historical information are passed to specific handler.

How to implement a router in this situation. some code demonstration may be better.

Thank you