Integrating Google Map APIs in Angular JS

Ishan Gupta

Jul 23, 2015, 10:27:10 AM7/23/15
to nodejs
Hi Folks,

I want an interface where on clicking a push button , it render the map for the location.
I am not able to get through this riddle , though i have rendered the map by writing a script in the header.
But to get a feel of angular JS, i want to load it by calling a method in my ng-controller.
I would be happy, if someone can give me some hint.

Best,
Ishan Gupta

Aria Stewart

Jul 23, 2015, 11:48:49 AM7/23/15
to nodejs, 345i...@gmail.com, 345i...@gmail.com

This isn't a node.js related question -- while there may very well be expertise on this list, I bet you'll find more of it on a forum more relevant to the parts at hand. Don't let me stop others from answering though!

Aria

Madhur Ahuja

Jul 23, 2015, 11:48:49 AM7/23/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

Ishaan Gupta

Jul 23, 2015, 12:16:55 PM7/23/15
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Madhur,

I was looking for creating my own directive.Finally solved my purpose :)

Best,
Ishan Gupta
B.E(Hons)EE
BITS PILANI,Pilani