A beginner looking for an Open Source Project to contribute

Christian Joun

Apr 17, 2014, 12:34:56 AM4/17/14
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm Christian, and I'm a beginner in Node.JS. I wish to contribute to some Open Source Node.JS project and was wondering if someone in this community can point me in the right direction. In short, I'm looking for a simple (Node.JS) project where I can contribute and learn more in the process.

Thank you.

Regards,
Christian

Francesco Mari

Apr 17, 2014, 4:25:35 AM4/17/14
to nod...@googlegroups.com
I don't know how much contributions the async [1] project requires,
but if you are a beginner in Node.js, I think that wrapping your head
around that code base is a very instructive experience.

[1]: https://github.com/caolan/async
> --
> --
> Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
> For more options, visit this group at
>
> ---
> "nodejs" group.
> email to nodejs+un...@googlegroups.com.

Nuno Job

Apr 17, 2014, 5:28:15 AM4/17/14
to nod...@googlegroups.com
I need some hands in github.com/dscape/nano if you like :)

Nuno