Node.JS Email User Interface with Amazon SES?

Anthony

Jun 7, 2016, 4:42:09 PM6/7/16
to nodejs
So, I setup a Ghost Blog (moved from Wordpress) on my EC2 Instance and I have Amazon SES for email sending.

I used a Wordpress plugin before to collect email subscriptions and do sending. Now that I am using Node.JS I need another system.

So I know I can setup my Amazon SES with NODEMAILER on my Instance but from what I understand there is no "user interface" for sending.
Also, I don't think there is any email collecting or subscription plugins?

How would I go about setting up email subscription in Node.JS and is there any package I can install on NODE that would provide a basic user interface for sending, user management, etc.?

Or can you direct me to a platform online (not mailchimp, etc. because I'm using amazon ses)?

Thanks!