[ANN] OrgModeParser 0.1.2

Giovanni Giorgi

Jan 13, 2017, 10:19:14 PM1/13/17
to nodejs
Hi All,
 I' d like to announce a new release of OrgModeParser
ORG_MODE_PARSER_0.1.2

Also a new version 0.1.3 is in Release Candidate and I am waiting some more feedback before releasing it on npm
 https://github.com/daitangio/org-mode-parser

OrgModeParser implements an org-mode file format parser. Org-mode is a cool Emacs package that lets you structure information in a nice way, and export it in html, latex, pdf and so on.
You can use it to store structured data with hierarchy (like yaml) but you can also tag stuff, and much more like tracking TODOs and schedule them.
Also because the data is stored as simple text files, you are not tied to a particular binary format.

The full installation can be obtained via the npm package repository via
 npm install org-mode-parser

I'd like to thank all the contributors for they passion to get version 0.1.2 up&running.
I am open to discuss improvements here or on via github issue tracker.

Have a nice day :)