here's a blog post about building a music player application written in node.js

Andrew Kelley

Apr 22, 2014, 1:55:39 PM4/22/14
to nod...@googlegroups.com

Floby

Apr 23, 2014, 9:01:05 AM4/23/14
to nod...@googlegroups.com
pretty impressive stuff. Makes me want to use it =)

Kelsey Dawes

Apr 23, 2014, 10:52:03 AM4/23/14
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Awesome story!  I'm always impressed when people take their side projects and _actually_ carry them through the first prototype iterations, iron out the wrinkles and turn them into real things.  The other highlight for me was the detail you included about pain-points that fell out from the architecture / language choices and how you addressed them.    Cheers for going the extra mile and getting the Debian packaging part sorted too.

Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

---