Error Parsing WSDL

Priyanka Ware

Sep 14, 2016, 5:26:34 AM9/14/16
to nodejs

I am working on Microsoft Great Plains SOAP Web Services and using soap-ntlm-3 to invoke services.

The WSDL is recursive in nature, has some XSD imports and no authentication is required.

When I invoke createClient(), with required WSDL URL, I am getting following error.

D:\NodeProject\node_modules\soap-ntlm-3\lib\wsdl.js:723
for (var i = 0, child; child = children[i]; i++) {
^
TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefined
at ServiceElement.postProcess (D:\NodeProject\node_modules\soap-ntlm-3\lib\wsdl.js:723:42)

Please suggest how should we proceed.